At the law firm of Delfino Green & Green, our attorneys have decades of experience with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and insurance law. The disability claims process is complex and often discouraging when valid claims are denied. We help San Francisco Bay Area residents who have been disabled and need help evening the odds they face. Backed by more than 30 years of in-depth legal experience, we have a comprehensive understanding of ERISA and long term disability laws. As a result, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements. We can help you, too.
Call us today at (415) 466-8544 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable ERISA attorneys.
What is ERISA Law?
ERISA is a federal law that governs employers’ handling and paying out of disability, pension, and other benefits. The act explains the rights you have when filing a disability claim, including the time frame and evidence necessary for a successful claim. ERISA covers only the benefits you are entitled to, not additional compensation for any hardship.
Abiding by the deadlines and rules for a complicated law requires the help of an experienced insurance law attorney. At Delfino Green & Green, our lawyers remain at your side throughout the entire ERISA claims process. If your claim is denied, we can pursue benefits through the appeals process. A denial does not discourage us as we have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to take the case to court.
The claims process typically proceeds as follows:
- You experience your disabling incident
- You contact a capable ERISA and long-term disability lawyer
- We file your disability insurance claim to your insurance provider
- If denied, we regroup and file a claim appeal with your insurance provider
- If denied, we file a lawsuit against your insurance provider demanding full and fair benefits
- If that gets denied, we take it all the way to the US Court of Appeals and present our case
How We Can Help You
Selecting an ERISA lawyer can be overwhelming. However, working with a lawyer at our firm can help make a complicated process easier for you. We offer a free initial consultation during regular office hours, as well as evenings and weekends. All ERISA claims cases are handled on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid.
Call us today at (415) 466-8544 and speak with one of our caring and capable long-term disability lawyers in San Francisco.
- Licensed In Both State & Federal Courts
- Three Decades of Legal Experience
- Over $10M Recovered for Our Clients
- Extensive Jury Trial Experience
- Experience Negotiating Buyouts
- Record Of Successful Verdicts